Contact us in the form below or submit either a personal story or article related to arlington county.
Submit your story
Your submissions can remain anonymous or you may choose to have your name published. If you want your name published make that clear in your submission form. Include your email address so that we can confirm details or information if necessary.
Right to review and refuse: All submissions will be reviewed before publication. A form submission does not guarantee publication. ARLWAY reserves the right to not publish articles as well as decide how long any particular posting remains on the site.
The submitted documents should meet the following criteria to provide consistency:
- Geographic focus must be Arlington relevant, although the topic could cover more regional-wide
- 1,500 words OR LESS. If your submission is longer, consider writing it in multiple submissions.
- Links to supporting documents
- Provide Your Overview of experience: Include details so others can identify whether they have had a similar or related experience, too – locations, timeframes, others involved including staff, elected officials, neighbors, etc
- What is the issue/experience?
- What initiated the issue/experience?
- What actions did you take?
- Why is this a notable experience/issue?
- What is the impact on you, your neighborhood, our city/county
- Do you have any suggested solutions?
Submit a news article
You may also submit a relevant news story into the form. News stories must include the link to the story.
We appreciate your contribution and look for your ideas on a new path to Arlington's future.
Note: repetitive, abusive or inappropriate posts will result in being blocked from using the site.