Submit your experience with Arlington County using the form below. Or copy and paste a relevant news story into the form. News stories must also include the link to the story.
Your submissions can remain anonymous.
- County Board
- Crime and Safety
The submitted documents should meet the following criteria to provide consistency:
- Geographic focus must be Arlington relevant, although the topic could cover more regional-wide
- 1,500 words OR LESS. If your submission is longer, consider writing it in multiple submissions.
- Links to supporting documents
- Provide Your Overview of experience: Include details so others can identify whether they have had a similar or related experience, too – locations, timeframes, others involved including staff, elected officials, neighbors, etc
- What is the issue/experience?
- What initiated the issue/experience?
- What actions did you take?
- Why is this a notable experience/issue?
- What is the impact on you, your neighborhood, our city/county
- Do you have any suggested solutions?
All submissions will be reviewed and then added to the website. Once posted, ARLWAY reserves the right to decide how long any particular posting remains public. Note: repetitive, abusive or inappropriate posts will result in being blocked from using the site.
We appreciate your contribution and look for your ideas on a new path to Arlington’s future.